The following are some thought-provoking articles I have perused over the past few days that readers may also find of interest:
• Martin Wolf (Financial Times): What the G2 must discuss now the G20 is over, April 7, 2009.
• Nicholas Taleb (Financial Times): Ten principles for a Black Swan-proof world, April 7, 2009.
• John Hussman, Fighting Recklessness with Recklessness, April 6, 2009.
• Wolfgang Münchau (Financial Times): The London summit has not fixed the crisis, April 5, 2009.
• Ambrose Evans-Pritchard (Telegraph): Swiss slide into deflation signals the next chapter of this global crisis, April 5, 2009.
• Willem Buiter (Financial Times): How the FASB aids and abets obfuscation by wonky zombie banks, April 3, 2009.
• Michael Blastland (BBC): Why numbers no longer win arguments, April 2, 2009.
• Steven Gjerstad and Vernon Smith (The Wall Street Journal): From Bubble to Depression?, April 2, 2009.
• Bill Gross (PIMCO – Outlook): The future of investing: evolution or revolution, April 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
7 Dividend Stocks With A 20% Yield In 20 Years (The DIV-Net, 7/20/15)
Market Outlook (Capital Essence's Investment Blo..., 8/6/15)
7 High Quality Stocks With Solid Room To Grow Dividends While Paying High Yields (The DIV-Net, 6/2/15)
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE