Webcast: Perspectives on the markets – the new retirement paradigm
The current economic environment may have affected even the most well-considered retirement plans. Wherever you are on the path to retirement, recent declines in equity and housing prices are likely to have raised concerns about whether or not you are still on track.
This webcast comprises a panel discussion featuring the views of Morgan Stanley and external strategists as they present their perspectives on the current economic outlook and discuss key retirement planning issues. The discussion is chaired by Charlie Rose and panelists include the following:
• Paul McCulley, Managing Director and Generalist Portfolio Manager at PIMCO, and member of PIMCO’s investment committee.
• Moshe Milevsky, Finance Professor at the Schulich School of Business at York University in Toronto (Canada).
• David Darst, Chairman of Morgan Stanley’s Asset Allocation Committee and Chief Investment Strategist of Morgan Stanley Global Wealth Management.
• Barbara Reinhard, Deputy Chief Investment Strategist of Morgan Stanley Global Wealth Management.
• Jim McCarthy, Head of Retirement, Equity and Planning Solutions of Morgan Stanley Global Wealth Management.
Click on the image to view the full one-hour webcast, or view the featured topics lower down.
Where are we in the economic crisis, and when will it be over?
Is the government on the right track? Does the country have confidence in the government?
Are the economy and Wall Street never going to be the same?
What makes you optimistic and cautious over the next 5 years?
What realities about retirement do baby boomers have to face?
How should you think differently about retirement savings and diversification?
Source: Morgan Stanley, May 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
The value of dividend growth in retirement planning (Dividend Growth Investor, 9/6/15)
5 Best Stocks For Retirement Investors (Yield And Value) (The DIV-Net, 7/21/15)
FCC Steps Into Copper Retirement, Battery Backup (Telecom Ramblings, 7/13/15)
2 comments to Webcast: Perspectives on the markets – the new retirement paradigm
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE