This post provides links to some thought-provoking articles I have read over the past few days that you may also find of interest.
• Mohamed El-Erian (PIMCO – Secular Outlook): A new normal, May 2009.
• Martin Feldstein (The Wall Street Journal): Tax increases could kill the recovery, May 14, 2009.
• The Economist: Crouching tigers, May 13, 2009.
• Jeremy Siegel (Yahoo Finance): Should you bother with government bonds?, May 12, 2009.
• Andy Kessler (Wall Street Journal): Was it a sucker’s rally?, May 12, 2009.
• Martin Wolf (Financial Times): Why Obama’s conservatism may not prove good enough, May 12, 2009.
• David Walker (Financial Times): America’s triple A rating is at risk, May 12, 2009.
• Steven Levitt (The New York Times – Freakonomics): This is not another Great Depression, May 11, 2009.
• Lawrence Strauss (Barron’s): Hewing to high-quality junk, May 11, 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
Megaport Plans to Go Up Over, Invade North America (Telecom Ramblings, 7/14/15)
Market Outlook (Capital Essence's Investment Blo..., 6/11/15)
1 comment to Prieur’s readings
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE