This post provides links to some interesting articles I have read over the past few days that you may also enjoy.
• William Poole (Financial Times): A market solution to secure banks’ future, May 21, 2009.
• The Economist: That kitchen-sinking feeling, May 20, 2009.
• Michael Pettis (Financial Times): Asia needs to ditch its growth model, May 19, 2009.
• Ambrose Evans-Pritchard (Telegraph): Asia will author its own destruction if it triggers a crisis over US bonds, May 18, 2009.
• Andrew Bary (Barron’s): U.S. Blues, May 18, 2009.
• Julia Ioffe (The New Republican): Prophet motive, June 3, 2009.
• Martin Wolf (Financial Times): This crisis is a moment, but is it a defining one?, May 19, 2009.
• Woody Brock (John Mauldin’s Outside the Box): The end game draws nigh – the future evolution of the debt-to-GDP ratio, May 18, 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
Equinix to Buy Bit-isle for Greater Scale in Japan (Telecom Ramblings, 9/8/15)
Japan restarts its first nuclear reactors after Fukushima disaster however future for nuclear loo... (Green World Investor, 8/13/15)
1 comment to Prieur’s readings
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE