This post provides links to some thought-provoking articles I have read over the past few days that you may also find of interest.
• Ambrose Evans-Pritchard (Telegraph): US bonds sale faces market resistance, May 24, 2009.
• Donald Luskin (SmartMoney): The mysteries of the Treasury market revealed!, May 22, 2009.
• Jamil Anderlini (Financial Times): China stuck in “dollar trap“, May 24, 2009.
• Daniel Gross (Slate): SWF ISO bailout, May 22, 2009.
• Gillian Tett (Financial Times): Why public private plan has bankers squirming, May 21, 2009.
• Bill Bradley, Niall Ferguson, Paul Krugman, Nouriel Roubini, George Soros, Robin Wells et al. (The New York Review of Books): The crisis and how to deal with it, July 11, 2009.
• Nouriel Roubini (Forbes): Don’t believe the optimists, May 21, 2009.
• The Economist: The world’s best banks – a short list, May 21, 2009.
• Martin Wolf (Financial Times): Why Britain has to curb finance, May 21, 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
Global Government Bonds Sell Off; Yields Hit 2015 Highs (Jutia Group, 6/12/15)
Stock Update: Time Warner Cable Inc (NYSE:TWC) – Charter close to pulling trigger on M&A bond: ... (Jutia Group, 7/8/15)
Emerging Market Bonds (The DIV-Net, 5/27/15)
1 comment to Prieur’s readings
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE