Prieur’s readings (August 8, 2009)
This post provides links to a number of interesting articles I have read over the past few days that you may also enjoy. Please also add the links to any other thought-provoking articles you would like to share to the comments section.
• Nouriel Roubini (Forbes): Are there bright spots amid the global recession?, August 6, 2009.
• Gillian Tett (Financial Times): The liquidity pipes remain clogged, August 6, 2009.
• Joseph Stiglitz (Project Syndicate): Keep shovelling that stimulus, August 7, 2009.
• Samuel Brittan (Financial Times): Economists shuffle the deckchairs, August 6, 2009.
• Economist.com: In defence of the dismal science, August 6, 2009.
• Economist.com: The other-worldly philosophers, July 16, 2009.
• Daniel Indiviglio (The Atlantic): Is Geithner the next Fed chairman?, August 6, 2009.
• Anita Raghavan (Forbes):Crispin Odey’s apocalyptic worldview, August 4, 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
SmartKnowledgeU_Vlog_005: Understand 6 Sigma Events to Predict Financial Market Behavior Accurately (the Underground Investor, 9/1/15)
8 Charts that Illustrate the Necessity of Owning Gold & Silver (the Underground Investor, 8/24/15)
Well, a pictures worth a thousand words (www.thedailytradingrisk.blogspot..., 9/1/15)
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE