Prieur’s readings (August 24, 2009)
This post provides links to a number of thought-provoking articles I have read over the past few days that you may also find of interest.
• Edmund Andrews (The New York Times): World bankers suggest rebound may have begun, August 21, 2009.
• Rich Miller and Alison Sider (Bloomberg): World economy emerging from worst recession since World War II, August 22, 2009.
• John Hussman (Hussman Funds): Bernanke sees a recovery – how would he know?, August 24, 2009.
Nouriel Roubini (Financial Times): The risk of a double-dip recession is rising, August 23, 2009.
• Michael Santoli (Barron’s): Gummy bears, August 24, 2009.
• Floyd Norris (The New York Times): America may need to find another financier, August 21, 2009.
• Wolfgang Münchau (Financial Times): How toxic finance created an unstable world, August 23, 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
Market Outlook (Capital Essence's Investment Blo..., 8/22/15)
Company Update (NYSE:LYB): LyondellBasell to Discuss First-Quarter Results on Friday, April 24 (Jutia Group, 4/10/15)
Alibaba Near Major Top (The Market Financial, 11/10/14)
3 comments to Prieur’s readings (August 24, 2009)
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE