Prieur’s readings (October 21, 2009)
This post provides links to a number of interesting articles I have read over the past few days that you may also enjoy.
• Doug Kass (TheStreet.com): A force in motion, October 20, 2009.
• Dan Holland (RealClearMarkets): An interview with Jason Trennert, Ocober 20, 2009.
• Martin Wolf (Financial Times): How to manage the gigantic financial cuckoo in our nest, October 20, 2009.
• Brian Wesbury & Robert Stein (Forbes): Rational exhuberance, October 20, 2009.
• Daniel Yergin (Financial Times): A crisis in search of a narrative, October 20, 2009.
• How dirty is the hedge fund business? Filthy would be a fair assessment. Not that this should come as a surprise to Forbes readers. After all, a 2004 cover story, titled “The Sleaziest Show On Earth“, profiled the industry’s many transgressions – from bogus performance figures and nonexistent audits to outrageous fees and outright theft.
More on this topic (What's this?)
Market Outlook (Capital Essence's Investment Blo..., 8/19/15)
7 Dividend Stocks With A 20% Yield In 20 Years (The DIV-Net, 7/20/15)
5G will be 20 Gbps, except when its 10 Gbps, or whatever (Telecom Ramblings, 6/24/15)
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE