Prieur’s readings (December 4, 2009)
This post provides links to a number of interesting articles I have read over the past few days that you may also enjoy.
• Ambrose Evans-Pritchard (Telegraph): China wary of gold “bubble” danger after quietly doubling its reserve, December 2, 2009.
• Mish Shedlock (Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analyysis: Senator Bunning to Bernanke “You are the definition of a moral hazard. Your Fed has become the Creature From Jekyll Island“, December 3, 2009.
• James MacGee (Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland): Why didn’t Canada’s housing market go bust?
• James Purnell and Graeme Cooke (Financial Times): Every one of us should be guaranteed a job, December 3, 2009.
• Nomi Prins (The Daily Beast): Worse than Enron? December 1, 2009.
• Nouriel Roubini (Forbes): Lessons from Dubai World, December 3, 2009.
• James Lamont Geoff Dyer (Financial Times): China eyes industrial bases in Africa, December 3, 2009.
• Ambrose Evans-Pritchard (Telegraph): Angela Merkel alarmed by worsening credit crisis, November 30, 2009.
More on this topic (What's this?)
11 Dividend Aristocrats With Yields Over 4 Percent (The DIV-Net, 9/8/15)
Fire Sale? Nope. (Telecom Ramblings, 7/9/15)
4 Safe High-Yielding Stocks To Consider (The DIV-Net, 6/16/15)
1 comment to Prieur’s readings (December 4, 2009)
Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE