Poll Results: Sentiment – where have the bulls disappeared?

 EmailPrint This Post Print This Post

The stock market sentiment poll conducted over the past few days show results materially different from that of the AAII and Investors Intelligence, notably significantly fewer bulls. Why is this and what does it mean? […]






OverSeas Radio Network

Max Keiser: Face to face with Gregor Macdonald on energegy markets

 EmailPrint This Post Print This Post

In this week’s edition of “On the Edge”, Max Keiser and his his guest Gregor Macdonald, writer of the energy and economics blog Gregor.us, discuss the crisis in the energy market and its relation with the credit market. […]






More on this topic (What's this?)
Market Reads
The risks of banning free streaming tiers
Read more on Max at Wikinvest
OverSeas Radio Network

Rhodium – catch-up potential?

 EmailPrint This Post Print This Post

Is there a way to still access the precious metals complex at relatively good prices? Perhaps rhodium … […]






OverSeas Radio Network

Elizabeth Warren on her relationship with business

 EmailPrint This Post Print This Post

In this interview on the Tavis Smiley show Elizabeth Warren, professor at Harvard Law School and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, discusses her relationship with the business community. […]






More on this topic (What's this?)
Hillary Clinton - 11 Posters of a Failed Candidate!
Tough Doesn’t Quit, Except at Breakfast
Read more on Lingui Development, Hang Seng BK at Wikinvest
OverSeas Radio Network

Who owns the U.S. national debt?

 EmailPrint This Post Print This Post

The chart in this post shows U.S. individuals and institutions own 62.2% of the U.S. national debt, while foreign nations own the remaining 37.8%. The big surprise is that China, contrary to popular opinion, only owns 7.5% of the U.S. debt. […]






OverSeas Radio Network

Joseph Stiglitz on debt

 EmailPrint This Post Print This Post

In the video clip below, Joseph Stiglitz, Nobel Laureate in Economic Sciences, addresses a conference in Paris on the debt situation. He gives his analysis of the debt situation of the U.S. and Western Europe. […]






OverSeas Radio Network

Top 100 Financial Blogs

Recent Posts

Charts & Indexes

Gold Price (US$)

Don Coxe’s Weekly Webcast

Podcast – Dow Jones


One minute - every hour - weekdays
(requires Windows Media Player)
newsflashr network
National Debt Clock

Calendar of Posts

January 2011
MTWTFSS
« Dec Feb »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31 

Feed the Bull