The age of de-leveraging
Jason Leach, Director of Research of Craven Brothers Wealth Advisors, produced an excellent flash presentation on The Age of De-Leveraging (which I received via Doug Short).
The topics covered are:
- “The Age of Leverage” (1982 – 2008)
- “The Great Recession” (2008 – 2009)
- “The Botox Economy” (2009 – 2010)
- “The Age of De -Leveraging” (2010 – ?)
- The Federal Reserve: “The 4th Branch of Government”
- Europe: “EU Debt Whack-a-Mole”
- Japan: “A Bug in Search of a Windshield”
- China: “Shaker or Shaper?”
- Debt: “The Problem that Won’t Go Away”
- The End Game: “Global Debt Reset”
- Given All This, How Do We Approach the Next Few Years?
Click here or on the image below to view the slideshow.
Source: Craven Brothers Wealth Advisors (hat tip: Doug Short).
Did you enjoy this post? If so, click here to subscribe to updates to Investment Postcards from Cape Town by e-mail.